axis-java-user mailing list archives

From asif.jiw...@kbm1.com
Subject RE: next issue: mixed content type (was: Re: wsdl2java returns in valid characters in
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:39:59 GMT
Here is a simple WSDL and XSD that produces the wsdl2java invalid character.

WSDL is as follows

<definitions
targetNamespace="http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote/ws
dl"

xmlns:tns="http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote/wsdl"

xmlns:types="http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote"

	<import
namespace="http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote"
location="StockQuote.xsd" />

	<message name="getStockQuoteReq">
		<part name="parameters" element="types:getStockQuote" />
	</message>

	<message name="getStockQuoteResp">
		<part name="parameters"
element="types:getStockQuoteResponse" />
	</message>

	<portType name="StockQuotePortType">
		<operation name="getStockQuote">
			<input message="tns:getStockQuoteReq" />
			<output message="tns:getStockQuoteResp" />
		</operation>
	</portType>

	<binding name="StockQuoteSOAPBinding" type="tns:StockQuotePortType">
		<soap:binding style="document"
transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" />
		<operation name="getStockQuote">
			<soap:operation style="document"
soapAction="getStockQuote" />
			<input>
				<soap:body use="literal" />
			</input>
			<output>
				<soap:body use="literal" />
			</output>
		</operation>
	</binding>

	<service name="StockQuoteService">
		<port name="StockQuoteSOAPPort"
binding="tns:StockQuoteSOAPBinding">
			<soap:address
location="http://localhost:9081/AxisWeb/services/StockQuoteSOAPPort" />
		</port>
	</service>

</definitions>

Corresponding XSD is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsd:schema

targetNamespace="http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote"
	xmlns="http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote"

	<xsd:element name="quote">
		<xsd:complexType>
			<xsd:sequence>
				<xsd:element name="symbol"
type="xsd:string"/>
				<xsd:element name="volume"
type="xsd:integer"/>
				<xsd:element name="lastTrade"
type="lastTradeType"/>
				<xsd:element name="change"
type="changeType"/>
			</xsd:sequence>
		</xsd:complexType>
	</xsd:element>

	<xsd:complexType name="changeType">
		<xsd:sequence>
			<xsd:element name="dollar" type="xsd:float"/>
			<xsd:element name="percent" type="xsd:float"/>
			<xsd:element name="positive" type="xsd:boolean"/>

		</xsd:sequence>
	</xsd:complexType>

	<xsd:complexType name="lastTradeType">
		<xsd:sequence>
			<xsd:element name="price" type="xsd:float"/>
			<xsd:element name="date" type="xsd:long"/>
		</xsd:sequence>
	</xsd:complexType>

	<!-- Methods signatures -->
	<xsd:element name="getStockQuote">
		<xsd:complexType>
			<xsd:sequence>
				<xsd:element name="symbol"
type="xsd:string"/>
			</xsd:sequence>
		</xsd:complexType>
	</xsd:element>
	<xsd:element name="getStockQuoteResponse">
		<xsd:complexType>
			<xsd:sequence>
				<xsd:element ref="quote" />
			</xsd:sequence>