axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Bohnenberger" <kbohnenber...@mcdonaldbradley.com>
Subject RE: How to define document/literal service with multiple operatio ns
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:09:49 GMT
Is this different than the "wrapper" element convention.  It sounds like
the same thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:anne@manes.net]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 8:42 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to define document/literal service with multiple
operatio ns

According to the WS-I Basic Profile, a Doc/Literal service is required
have a unique wire signature for each operation. What that means is that

the child element of the soap:Body must have a unique QName. This
uniqueness should be sufficient information for dispatching purposes.
The
QName doesn't need to be the same as the operation name. It's simply a
matter of mapping the Qname to a method, which you can do in the WSDD.

Anne

At 12:49 AM 11/14/2003, you wrote:
>Keith Bohnenberger wrote:
>
>>It seems to me that the SOAP spec needs a SOAPOperation part that
>>loosely (more loosely than rpc with methods and parameters but tighter
>>than the "wrapper" element convention that is not defined anywhere).
The