axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Hess" <gh...@wrappedapps.com>
Subject samples.attachments WSDL error?
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:49:40 GMT
Hi All,

I seem to have deployed and tested the attachments example successfully
but when I try and view the auto generated WSDL I get the following
error:

AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
Fault - ; nested exception is:
        WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find prefix for
&apos;urn:EchoAttachmentsService&apos;. Namespace prefixes must be set
on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:

AxisFault
 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find
prefix for &apos;urn:EchoAttachmentsService&apos;. Namespace prefixes
must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...)
method.:
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail: