axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jimmi Storgaard" ...@cdrator.com>
Subject org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:22:18 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to Axis and got a problem with getting the response after sending a request. I would
like to know how Axis handles responses, that does not contain any http-information than status-code
200 and som other headers - no Soap-message.

My SoapBindingStub is generated by wsdl2java and it sets the returntype to: org.apache.axis.encoding.XMLType.AXIS_VOID

I don't want to use _call.invokeOneWay(...), because I may receive a Soap-fault, and I need
to have the exceptions if the request goes wrong.

How can I avoid the 'Premature end of file'-exception, when everything is ok ?

Thanx, Jimmi