axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier RICHAUD" <oliv...@richaud.net>
Subject RE : RE : RE : axis and tomcat security realm
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 13:13:44 GMT
Will answer for jboss whch hosts my exist database.

In the web.xml file, I have added a security constraint pprotecting /*,
déginied a role name (whatever you want but must match aurotisation file or
other system - I use LDAP). I definied te login configuration as basic (HTTP
authentification).

This works for me.

Olivier.

PS: you can post your web.xml file.

De : Tony Vieitez [mailto:tony.vieitez@responsauk.co.uk]
Envoyé : vendredi 28 novembre 2003 12:08
À : axis-user@ws.apache.org
Objet : RE: RE : RE : axis and tomcat security realm

No worries. How about this one. Now that I have set up a security realm for
the whole of the axis web application on Tomcat, I now want to use the
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient class to deploy and undeploy services.
But I get a 403 not authorised message when I execute this class. How do I
get around this?