axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <LAMY_Oliv...@accor-hotels.com>
Subject RE : Exception : BeanDeserializer (org.xml.sax.SAXException)
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 07:55:06 GMT
Thanks,
But do you have other solutions ?
I can accept don't having the new field in the old stubs.
Is it possible ?
Olivier

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Sherman, Dennis (END-CHI) [mailto:dennis.sherman@endinfosys.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 5 novembre 2003 20:14
À : axis-user@ws.apache.org
Objet : RE: Exception : BeanDeserializer (org.xml.sax.SAXException)

Examine the code originally generated from your wsdl.  You'll find a
generated bean class named Hotel that matches your original definition.

When you change the bean (inside your web service) that change is not
reflected in your client until you regenerate your client stubs.

Or, in other words, your client is no longer compliant with your service
as
defined by your wsdl.

The answer is regenerate the client stubs.

--
Dennis R. Sherman
Endeavor Information Systems