axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Andrea Mastriforti" <andrea_mastrifo...@yahoo.it>
Subject Axis and OSA /Parlay APIs
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 01:14:24 GMT
Hi,
I'm an Axis newbie user, and i noticed an error using the Axis tool
WSDL2Java . I downloaded the latest Parlay specifications of the second part
from their site, the one about Common Data Definition. This archive contains
a wsdl file, osa.wsdl, and I used WSDL2Java on it, getting this error :

java.io.IOException: The soap:operation for binding operation setCallback
must have a "use" attribute.
at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.setBodyType(SymbolTable.java:20
56)
at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.fillInBindingInfo(SymbolTable.j
ava:1840)
at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populateBindings(SymbolTable.ja
va:1785)
at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:577)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:421)
at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:408)
at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:393)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:245)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

Thanks in advance for the attention.