axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Teddy Wang" <f2ra...@covad.net>
Subject what jarfiles are absolutely required when running an Axis "client" within my app?
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:40:08 GMT
I've got an application which incorporates several Axis clients for
retrieving data from disparate data sources, but at runtime, the inclusion
of the axis jarfiles (all the ones incorporated in the 1.1 distribution)
seem to cause some class definition problems with some other packages I'm
using (enterprisedt's ftp.jar comes to mind).

Has anybody seen this before?  And if so how do I resolve?  What is the
minimalist jar file(s) I need to include with my deployment in order to have
Axis make jax-rpc calls?

Thanks!