axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Timour_Moura...@mapinfo.com
Subject Re: Urgent. Axis client handler help !
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:01:55 GMT

Hello Dimuthu,

Yes I'm sure :-) . WSDD files look similar , actually client wsdd file is
copy of server's one with small modification to classname parameter.
But with the help I got  yesterday, I'm using MessageContext.properties to
share data between request and response. It works fine so I'll stick with
this approach.

Best regards,
Timour

                      "Dimuthu Leelarathne"

                      <muthulee@vijayaba.cse        To:       <axis-user@ws.apache.org>

                      .mrt.ac.lk>                   cc:

                                                    Subject:  Re: Urgent. Axis client handler
help !
                      10/31/2002 04:53 AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

Hi Timour,

Are you sure this happens ?

Look at server_confing.wsdd and client_config.wsdd files and check whether
there is a difference between the way you have deployed the handler on
server and client.

Regards,
Dimuthu.