axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "giuseppe sarno" <giusa...@hotmail.com>
Subject java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException.
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:28:49 GMT
Hi,
thanks everyone for having helped me out in finding some good instructions
to start with.

I did everything I put my code in the axis/WEB-INF/classes

I created a client ..but now I'm getting this swerr.

I noticed looking for it on google that this can be a bug for Tomcat on W2K
and it is related to the
fact Tomcat raises a NoClassFound exception but the client receive a
different one.

The thing here is that I don't see any exception in the Tomcat's logs.

Has anyone got an idea why is this ?

AxisFault

faultSubcode:

faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

faultActor:

faultNode:

faultDetail:

	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace: AxisFault

faultSubcode:

faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

faultActor:

faultNode:

faultDetail:

	void org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault()

		SOAPFaultBuilder.java:260

	void org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String, org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext)

		SOAPFaultBuilder.java:169

	void
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String, java.lang.String)

		DeserializationContextImpl.java:1015

	void
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(org.apache.xerces.xni.QName,
org.apache.xerces.xni.Augmentations)

	int org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement()

	boolean
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(boolean)

	boolean
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(boolean)

	boolean org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(boolean)

	void
org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLInputSource)

	void
org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLInputSource)

	void
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(org.xml.sax.InputSource)

	void javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(org.xml.sax.InputSource,
org.xml.sax.helpers.DefaultHandler)

	void org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse()

		DeserializationContextImpl.java:242

	org.apache.axis.message.SOAPEnvelope
org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope()

		SOAPPart.java:538

	org.apache.axis.message.SOAPEnvelope
org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope()

		Message.java:376

	void
org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(org.apache.axis.MessageContext)

		Call.java:2583

	void org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke()

		Call.java:2553

	java.lang.Object
org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement)

		Call.java:2248

	java.lang.Object org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String, java.lang.Object[])

		Call.java:2171

	java.lang.Object org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(java.lang.Object[])

		Call.java:1691

	java.lang.String
hsscomserver.stubSkel.HSSComSoapBindingStub.setData(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String)

		HSSComSoapBindingStub.java:136

	void hsscomclient.HSSClient.main(java.lang.String[])

		HSSClient.java:41

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess