axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Wilson, Allen" <Allen.Wil...@marcresearch.com>
Subject RE: AdminClient
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:37:27 GMT
Okay there must be something I am doing wrong then...let me provide my
setup

I am running Tomcat 4.1.18 w/Java 1.3.1 and I took the axis directory
and placed it into my webapps directory. The axis page came up with the
links to the happyaxis.jsp page and other links. When I took a servlet
and change the extension to jws, it show the xml correctly. Now I am
trying to see how I can create more complex services and how to hit them
with another servlet.

That lead me to trying to find the AdminClient...

Is this the correct way (on by the way I have yet to find a
server-config.wsdd file anywhere in the axis path).

Thanks...for any help

-----Original Message-----
From: Sabyasachi.Gupta@us.hsbc.Com [mailto:Sabyasachi.Gupta@us.hsbc.Com]

Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 1:26 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: AdminClient

Either way.  You need to then copy the server-config.wsdd file this
generates into WEB-INF
(In case you are using tomcat.)

"Wilson, Allen" <Allen.Wilson@marcresearch.com> on 28 Oct 2003 14:16

Please respond to axis-user@ws.apache.org

To:    <axis-user@ws.apache.org>

Do you have to be in the directory of the wsdd of can you fully qualify
the path