axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "De Closmadeuc, Etienne" <Etienne.De.Closmad...@logicacmg.com>
Subject WSDL error when retrieving WSDL definition of an Axis service
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:55:09 GMT

I've declared in server-config.wsdd the following service (like the axis
example EchoAttachmentsService.java) :

 <service name="urn:DownloadService" provider="java:RPC">
  <operation returnQName="returnqname" returnType="ns10:DataHandler"
name="getFile" xmlns:ns10="urn:DownloadService">
   <parameter name="fileName" type="java:String"/>
  </operation>
  <operation returnType="java:int" name="setFile"
xmlns:ns11="urn:DownloadService">
   <parameter name="dh" type="ns11:DataHandler"/>
   <parameter name="fileName" type="java:String"/>
  </operation>
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="getFile setFile"/>
  <parameter name="className"
value="com.edf.musicale.server.download.DownloadService"/>
  <typeMapping encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.JAFDataHandlerSerializerFactory"
deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.JAFDataHandlerDeserializerFactory
" type="java:javax.activation.DataHandler" qname="ns20:DataHandler"
xmlns:ns20="urn:DownloadService"/>
 </service>

But when I try to get the WSDL definition via :
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/urn:DownloadService?wsdl
I got this error :

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
Fault - ; nested exception is:
	WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find prefix for
&apos;http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java&apos;. Namespace
prefixes must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...)
method.:
AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find prefix
for &apos;http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java&apos;. Namespace
prefixes must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...)
method.:
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

By the way, when I try with the axis example via
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/urn:EchoAttachmentsService?wsdl
I got the same error !!!

Nota : both of these services work fine.

Thank for help. I need a correct WSDL definition to create a C++ client.

Etienne de Closmadeuc
____________________________

LogicaCMG
Logica SA

183, route de Canéjan
33173 GRADIGNAN CEDEX
FRANCE

Tél: +33 (0)5 56 75 77 00
Fax: +33 (0)5 56 75 77 07
Email:  etienne.de.closmadeuc@logicacmg.com

www.logicacmg.com

and inform the sender. Thank you.

LogicaCMG global sponsors, Gartner Symposium, Cannes, 4th -7th November 2003

http://symposium.gartner.com/story.php.id.3323.s.5.html

Please note that LogicaCMG does not have control over content from,or availability of, this
website