axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Abhijat Thakur" <atha...@bdnacorp.com>
Subject RE: performance problems
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 19:51:23 GMT
We have our own logging application and we use log4j. In our application the category that
i use its root is set to DEBUG. Why would this cause problems? Also i have not inluded the
log4j.jar file provided with axis in the classpath but use the one that we use for out logging
application since there might be version problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Tomasini [mailto:btomasini@neteverything.com]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 12:39 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: performance problems

What is your log4j root setting at?  If it is at DEBUG, this could cause
issues.

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 15:14, Abhijat Thakur wrote:
> I have integrated Tomcat 4.1.12 with Apache Axis 1.1. A few minutes after logging into
UI the server becomes very slow. It becomes so slow that even when i type the path to the
wsdl file in a browser it takes 25-30 seconds to bring up the wsdl file. Any suggestion would
be very appreciated.

--
Benjamin Tomasini
NetEverything, Inc.