axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Agarwal, Naresh" <nagar...@informatica.com>
Subject Problem in service deployment on Tomcat 4.1.27
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 19:00:41 GMT
Hi

I'm not able to properly deploy certain services on Tomcat v4.1.27. But I can deploy the same
services on Tomcat v4.1.24

On Tomcat v1.4.27, after deployment, when I try to view services from Axis page, I can only
see "And now..Some services", but no services are listed.
I'm not getting any error. I've tried to switching on AXIS log, but didn't get any help. Is
there a way to see the error occured while deploying these services?

thanks,
Naresh