axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Søren Neigaard <s.neiga...@mobilethink.dk>
Subject All my deployed services has all objects from all deployed servic es?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:34:53 GMT
If i deploy a new service with a deployment descriptor like this:

 <service name="TacHandler" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="className"
value="dk.mobilethink.otatacapi.soap.TacHandler"/>
 </service>

 <beanMapping qname="mt:Device"
xmlns:mt="http://data.soap.otatacapi.mobilethink.dk"
languageSpecificType="java:dk.mobilethink.otatacapi.soap.data.Device"/>
 <beanMapping qname="mt:Code"
xmlns:mt="http://data.soap.otatacapi.mobilethink.dk"
languageSpecificType="java:dk.mobilethink.otatacapi.soap.data.Code"/>
</deployment>

My newly deployed service also includes the objects from the previous
deployed services in its WSDL. Why is that, and how can i avoid that?

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Søren Neigaard
System Architect
Mobilethink A/S