axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@Objectweb.org>
Subject Re: JSR 109 implementation for Apache
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:11:50 GMT
Hello

I'm already working on an Axis integration in a J2EE server (JOnAS) for
a JSR109 implementation. And we found some axis limitations :
- jaxrpc mapping cannot be completely supported (only package mapping
and xml type mapping at this time). All stuff concerning class
generation (class mapping, method mapping) cannot be handled directly
with WSDL2Java.
- cannot change endpoint address of a port through the ServiceLocator
interface. (issu patched recently in CVS)

In short, I'm interrested to contribute for a new Axis tool (like
WSDL2Java) taking into account the jaxrpc mapping file. After dev, this
tool should be integrated/used into JOnAS as well as Geronimo...

What do you think ?

Regards
Guillaume