axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Gordon <st...@student.usyd.edu.au>
Subject Re: Installation problem
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:24:42 GMT
Looks like you need to also put Log4J's JAR into the webapp dir as well.
(indicated by the org/apache/log4j/Category error). It must be used by
the XMLSec package.
I wouldn't be surprised if there are others you need as well.
I find it's better to put everything in the webapp dir.
Just as a further comment, make sure you don't use symbolic links for
JAR's anywhere in Tomcat. It doesn't like them (not sure why).

stephen