axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andre Charbonneau <andre.charbonn...@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
Subject runtime addition of certificate in keystore
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:02:59 GMT
Hi,
I'm currently working on an application that does web service calls over
SSL.

I would like my application to allow users to add new server
certificates to the keystore at runtime, so that they can point to new
servers.

Although I found plenty of examples on how to add new certificates to
the keystore, I could not find any code example that shows how to add
certificate to the 'active' keystore, not a new Keystore instance.

Because of this, I need to terminate and restart my application for the
new certificate to take effect.

Did anyone manage to find a solution to this problem?

Thanks.
--
Andre Charbonneau

100 Sussex Drive, Rm 2025