axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tom Oinn <...@ebi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Best method for creating services to interact with .NET
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 14:03:45 GMT
My experience is that you want to use document style for .net, but YMMV.
I think it depends somewhat on whether you want to interact with
arbitrary services (i.e. you're writing a workflow engine) or whether
you have prior knowledge at build time about the particular services you
want to talk to.

Tom

http://taverna.sf.net