axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Okraszewski <okr...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Massage Style problem - Help
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 18:08:09 GMT
> public void method(SOAPEnvelope req, SOAPEnvelope resp){
> resp = req;
> }

And this is correct, that it doesn't work. You are changing reference of
  resp, and so, you don't change the the output envelope. You can only
change the object referenced by resp, not reference itself. So you can
do something like that:

resp.addBody(req.getFirstBody());

(I'm not sure about methods - I don't have documentation here). The
othre solution is use other method signature. This is correct:

public Document method(Document body) {
     return body;
}

But in this way you don't have access to SOAP Headers.

Regards,
Marcin

                       Marcin Okraszewski
okrasz@o2.pl                                       GG: 341942