axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Y D Sun" <Yudong....@newcastle.ac.uk>
Subject RE: How to bind custom ContentHandler to deserializer
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:01:06 GMT
A bit of thought on the custom ContentHandler question.

Can I use the following two methods to let a deserializer call my SAX
parser:

1. DeserializationContext.setRecorder(SAX2EventRecorder recorder);
2. SAX2EventRecorder.replay(org.xml.sax.ContentHandler handler)

in which handler is my custom ContentHandler.

Does anyone know the exact operation of replay()? Does the deserializer
return an object in required type after replay()?

Thanks.

George