axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mees <horizons...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem with running testclient.java
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2003 14:20:51 GMT
I've set the environmental variables AXISCLASSPATH,
AXIS_LIB and AXIS_HOME.
I've runned the getQuote example it worked. It gave
back 55.25

But now that I've moved on to the user guide, to the
example with the TestClient.java.
It says run with the following command:
java samples.userguide.example1.TestClient
So I did from the dir C:\axis

I tried from other dir but it won't work I keep
getting this error, when i run the following command
C:\axis\java samples.userguide.example1.TestClient

---------------

Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/axis/client/Service
  at
samples.userguide.example1.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:70)

Maybe it can't find the class Service, but I've looked
it up, it's in the axis.jar and I've got that jar in
the lib and the environmental variable directs to all
the jars that is needed.

So what is wrong?
HELP!