axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Yves Gerber <>
Subject Re: I think my Axis is missing directories...
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:14:06 GMT
it doesn't matter what I do, I can't seem to get past NoClassDefFoundError. Are you using Unix
or DOS/WinXP?
Echo just repeated the line like I entered it.

Stephen Gordon <> wrote:
AXISCLASSPATH is just done for the convenience of that guide.
My approach:

Put all your JARs in webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib.

set TOMCAT_HOME=wherever....
set AXIS_LIB=%TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib
set CLASSPATH=%AXIS_LIB%\axis.jar

Then for all the other JARs in webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib:
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%AXIS_LIB%\commons-discovery.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%AXIS_LIB%\commons-logging.jar

Once you're done you should be OK to go, it won't matter what directory
you're in.
If you still can't get it, send me the output of the following:
java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient

Do You Yahoo!? -- Une adresse gratuite et en fran├žais !
Testez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail
View raw message