axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Yves Gerber <boxings...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: I think my Axis is missing directories...
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:14:06 GMT
it doesn't matter what I do, I can't seem to get past NoClassDefFoundError. Are you using Unix
or DOS/WinXP?
Echo just repeated the line like I entered it.

Cheers
-Yves

Stephen Gordon <steve@student.usyd.edu.au> wrote:
AXISCLASSPATH is just done for the convenience of that guide.
My approach:

Put all your JARs in webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib.

set TOMCAT_HOME=wherever....
set AXIS_LIB=%TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib
set CLASSPATH=%AXIS_LIB%\axis.jar

Then for all the other JARs in webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib:
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%AXIS_LIB%\commons-discovery.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%AXIS_LIB%\commons-logging.jar
etc....

Once you're done you should be OK to go, it won't matter what directory
you're in.
If you still can't get it, send me the output of the following:
echo %CLASSPATH%
java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient

stephen