axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Yves Gerber <boxings...@yahoo.com>
Subject Axis on Java Web Services Developer pack
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:08:38 GMT
Hi, I have Sun's Java Web Services Developer pack 1.2, which includes Tomcat... I think 5.
Anyway, I installed Axis 1.1 on it, and got the enviro variables set, but I go to run the
example (as in the User's guide), or any other .java and I get basically the same error response:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: samples/userguide/example1/TestClient

I was using Tomcat 4.1, before it didn't work, so I thought I'd go with the JWSDP 1.2- same
thing (only now Axis doesn't read .jsp pages, but that's another problem).

Any help? Thanx.