axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Axis Response Time appears linear with load
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 01:03:06 GMT
Hi Ray,

  It seems your problem is from a synchronized block
for a DocumentBuilderFactory. Axis is pooling parser
instances, however the current is using only one dbf
instance at least.

  But, I think also this bottle-neck might be caused
by your testing scenarios.I mean the neck might make
it hard to find out if you use a real implementation
of your business-logics as an end-point.

  Anyway, if you hope to clear the matter and also
you help us to fix it, we may provide a snapshot
patch for testing.

--
Toshi <toshi@apache.org>