axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From atul <techat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:56:46 GMT
I am getting similar error when I am trying to access
my service (with wsdl defined; complex types specified
in schema;) with style as "document" use="literal"
with provider as "java:MSG". I did not define any
serializer/deserializer beans/factories as my
service/client itself is taking care of it. I tried
the Element[] and SOAPElement[] signatures. 
Any clues is appreciated! (or am I clueless)

tia
atul.

--- KaiErnst <kaer@fernbach.com> wrote:
> Hi to all,
> 
>  
> 
> I'm trying to write a Webservice wich has to send
> complex object/java
> types over thw wire. Although I already wrote custom
> (de)serializer
> factories wich should filter the javaTypes I don't
> need do serialize, I
> still get a SAXException.
> 
>  
> 
> While I'm watching at tcpmon, SOAPMonitor
> respectively I just see that
> the request was send but an error occured at the
> server side. De facto I
> always get a HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error..!
> 
>  
> 
> Here's the error message:
> 
>  
> 
> AxisFault
> 
>  faultCode:
>
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
> 
>  faultSubcode: 
> 
>  faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXException:
> SimpleDeserializer encountered a
> child element, which is NOT expected, in something
> it was trying to
> deserialize.
> 
>  faultActor: 
> 
>  faultNode: 
> 
>  faultDetail: 
> 
>       {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:
> AxisFault
> 
>  faultCode:
>
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
> 
>  faultSubcode: 
> 
>  faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXException:
> SimpleDeserializer encountered a
> child element, which is NOT expected, in something
> it was trying to
> deserialize.
> 
>  faultActor: 
> 
>  faultNode: 
> 
>  faultDetail: 
> 
>  
> 
> org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer
> encountered a child
> element, which is NOT expected, in something it was
> trying to
> deserialize.
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.ja
> va:260)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.jav
> a:169)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(Deseriali
> zationContextImpl.java:1015)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.endElement(SAXParser.java:1403)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.callEndElement(XMLValid
> ator.java:1550)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher.dispatc
> h(XMLDocumentScanner.java:1204)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScan
> ner.java:381)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:1098)
> 
>       at
>
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:393)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(Deserializatio
> nContextImpl.java:242)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:538)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:376)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2583)
> 
>       at
> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2553)
> 
>       at
> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2248)
> 
>       at
> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2171)
> 
>       at
> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1691)
> 
>       at
> test.stateobject.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:86)
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer
> encountered a child
> element, which is NOT expected, in something it was
> trying to
> deserialize.
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.ja
> va:260)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.jav
> a:169)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(Deseriali
> zationContextImpl.java:1015)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.endElement(SAXParser.java:1403)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.callEndElement(XMLValid
> ator.java:1550)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher.dispatc
> h(XMLDocumentScanner.java:1204)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScan
> ner.java:381)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:1098)
> 
>       at
>
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:393)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(Deserializatio
> nContextImpl.java:242)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:538)
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:376)Error:
> org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer
> encountered a child
> element, which is NOT expected, in something it was
> trying to
> deserialize.
> 
>  
> 
>       at
>
org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2583)
> 
>       at
> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2553)
> 
>       at
> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2248)
> 
=== message truncated ===


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search
http://shopping.yahoo.com

Mime
View raw message