axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Filippo Vitale" ...@eley.it>
Subject Re: WS-Security
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:26:18 GMT
--- Michael, Michelle wrote:
> Regarding these items listed in the AXIS requirements list:
>
> - 130b Support SOAP-level security [High]
> - 132  Support for existing security SOAP-level standards
>
> Are there plans to support the OASIS WS-Security specification?
> If so, in what AXIS version and timeframe?
>
> Michelle Michael
> Siemens ICN

Hi,
I'm developing an unofficial opensource implementation of the OASIS
WS-Security specification for Axis. In this moment I done only the client
side for manage the UsernameToken in all the 4 sending technique described
in the spec.

Please take a look at this demo:

http://axis-wsse.sourceforge.net/#demo

I show how to deal with "The Microsoft.com Web Service" (ws.microsoft.com)
single-message auth

Hope this contribution will be usefull to some axis user, suggestions and
comments are always welcome,
    Filippo Vitale