axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Arjan M Van Vught <...@nl.ibm.com>
Subject Exception: Invalid WSDD element 'definitions' (wanted 'deployment')
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 19:30:06 GMT

Hi, I get an error listed below. I am using "IBM WebSphere SDK for Web
Services V5.0.1". Any ideas what is going wrong here? Many thanks in
advance. Regards, Arjan

E:\mqjms\naveen\jms>java JMSSOAPListener
JMSSOAPListener ready to receive messages ...

onMessage event Executed
xmln
s:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSc
hema-instance">
 <soapenv:Body>
  <ns1:getPrice
soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
" xmlns:ns1="PriceService">
   <price xsi:type="xsd:string">dollarprice</price>
  </ns1:getPrice>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException:
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDExce
ption: java.lang.Exception: Invalid WSDD element 'definitions' (wanted
'deployme
nt')
java.lang.Exception: Invalid WSDD element 'definitions' (wanted
'deployment')
        at
org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException.<init>(ConfigurationException.
java:89)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException.<init>(WSDDException.ja
va:72)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDElement.validateCandidateElement(
WSDDElement.java:117)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDElement.<init>(WSDDElement.java:9
7)

Met vriendelijke groeten / Regards,
   Arjan van Vught
   e-business Hosting Services, IGS
   EMEA - Exchange for WebSphere MQ - IE/EDI
   Application Architect - - Business Integration

WBI: WebSphere MQ and EDI -->
http://edi.services.ibm.com/mqseries/spec_sheets.shtml