axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Junaid.Bha...@mro.com
Subject Re: xmlns=" " in the doc\literal SOAP message
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 16:42:58 GMT

Sorry, my mistake there (should have confirmed the values from the schema
spec before replying).

                      Dennis Sosnoski

                      <dms@sosnoski.com        To:       axis-user@ws.apache.org

                      >                        cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: xmlns=" " in the doc\literal
SOAP message
                      09/02/2003 12:32

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

The "elementFormDefault" attribute of the schema element takes values of
"qualified" or "unqualified", not "true" and "false". Furthermore, the
default is "unqualified", meaning that elements do not use a namespace
(technically, they're in the "nonnamespace" namespace).

  - Dennis