axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Williamson" <chr...@wolfram.com>
Subject RE: doc/lit question
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:10:46 GMT
Ok good.  You know honestly I read those I thought the directives were a bit
confusing.

I read the first one as, only if the soapbind:body specified the parts
attribute.  In alot cases, you don't specify that parts attribute, so if you
specify the multiple parts in the message, then it is ok.  It doesn't really
make sense to be able to do this though...

But you are right.  In conjuction with the second one it makes sense.  The
attribute does not exist and therefor you must only define zero or one
parts.

Chris