axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anders Peterson <anders_peter...@optimatika.se>
Subject Re: No deserializer for dateTime
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:20:44 GMT
Hi again,

As I understand it the
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.CalendarDeserializer deserializer is
supposed to handle this.

> org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for dateTime

I assume the above exception means the deserializer is not found (not
that it doesn't work properly). Why isn't it found? Other
(de)serializers are found. The wsdl2java generated code works fine for
messages not containing dateTime objects.

/Anders

Anders Peterson
Optimatika
Torstenssonsgatan 12, 5tr.