axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Westenbrink, Wouter" <...@ou.nl>
Subject packing an XML file with a webservice for persistent data
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:34:38 GMT
Dear all,

First excuse me for my bad english, I'm better at reading then I am at
writing.

Intro:
I try to develop a webservice that uses an XML file for persistent data.

Problem:
The problem lies in the fact that a webservice could be deployed
anywhere, so I need a way to 'pack' this XML file with the webservice
and have some way of accessing/modifying it at runtime.

Target:
I hope to test the webservice with a local axis configuration and later
place it on another server without changing de code for acessing and
modifiying the XML file.

All suggestions are welcome,

Wouter Westenbrink