axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Volkmann, Mark" <Mark.Volkm...@AGEDWARDS.com>
Subject RE: Returning XML document from Service call
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:53:40 GMT
I've attached a zip containing an example. Feedback on this is welcomed!

-----Original Message-----
From: Cathal O' Riordan [mailto:coriordan@tssg.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 10:20 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Returning XML document from Service call

I'd like to return an XML document from my web service.  I'm aware of the
various issues associated with serialisation and de-serialisation of complex
types and initially followed the Beanserialiser approach.  However, I found
that my XML document didn't follow a predictable format and couldn't be
described as an object or set of objects.  Is it possible to just return a
raw XML document from an Axis service and how is this done?

Regards,
C.

A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient.