axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Zhang, Leslie Zhang (ICT Centre, ANU - Acton)" <Leslie.Zh...@csiro.au>
Subject RE: java.io.IOException: Type XXXX is referenced but not defined.
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 05:21:02 GMT
I have encountered this kind of problems before.  Have a look at the
namespaces in your wsdl and make sure that there are correct.  Make sure
types are fully qualified.

Les,

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Rehman [mailto:jrehman@citysearch.com]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 7:01 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: java.io.IOException: Type XXXX is referenced but not defined.

Has anyone ever recieved this error on wsdl2java?

      [java] java.io.IOException: Type UserView is referenced but not
defined.
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(SymbolTable.j
ava:522)
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:422)
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:408)
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:393)
      [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:245)
      [java]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

I'm at a loss as to why this is happening. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh