axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Haddad, William" <WHad...@russellmellon.com>
Subject re: deploying with a wsdd file
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:14:10 GMT
Okay, thanks. I did get the deployment to work using the axis-admin ant task, but it was a
bit daunting for me, an Ant novice. The documentation of the various axis-admin attributes
was not at all clear, so I will show the combination that finally worked, as a help to anyone
else trying to get this right:

	<axis-admin
   		 port="8080"
   		 hostname="Rm-bos-dbs1"  <-- this is as coded in a url, not the file system
   		 failonerror="true"
   		 servletpath="axis/services/AdminService"  <-- this is the relative path from the
webapps directory
   		 debug="true"
   		 xmlfile="${basedir}/wsdd/deploy.wsdd"
	/>

Now at last I can get to actual services with this thing!

Bill