axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mark D. Hansen" <khook...@yahoo.com>
Subject literal encoding style for JAXRPC Call ??
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:10:22 GMT
I understand that to force a Axis Call instance to use the Literal XML encoding, you can us
this command:

  call.setEndocingStyleURI(Constants.NS_URI_LITERAL_XML);

Is there a JAXRPC compliant way to do this?  I assume that you can use

  call.setProperty(Call.ENCODINGSTYLE_URI_PROPERTY,
                   Constants.NS_URI_LITERAL_XML);

But this still uses the Apache-specific constant Constants.NS_URI_LITERAL_XML =
"http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/literalxml".  It seems to me that we need an equivalent of
JAXRPC NamespaceConstants.NSURI_SOAP_ENCODING for the Literal XML encoding.  Am I missing
something?

Thanks,

Mark