axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <a...@manes.net>
Subject Re: One service with operations in different namespaces
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 01:56:19 GMT
Marcin,

Are you using rpc/encoded or doc/literal?

If you are using rpc/encoded, then the operation namespace is determined by
the namespace attribute in the <input> definition in the <binding>. You can
specify a different namespace for each operation. If you generate your
server code from the WSDL file, Axis should be able to handle it. If not,
then you should log it as a bug.

If you are using doc/literal, then the namespace of the top-level element
in your SOAP body is determined by the targetNamespace attribute of the
<schema> that defines the input element. If you want to use different
namespaces, you need to define each message structure in a different schema.

Regards,
Anne