axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Josh Rehman <jreh...@citysearch.com>
Subject Re: java.io.IOException: Type XXXX is referenced but not defined.
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 01:16:26 GMT
Zhang, Leslie Zhang (ICT Centre, ANU - Acton) wrote:
> I have encountered this kind of problems before.  Have a look at the
> namespaces in your wsdl and make sure that there are correct.  Make sure
> types are fully qualified.

Thanks for the tip, Leslie. Turned out the problem was that the wsdl
was, in fact, wrong. It was autogenerated with java2wsdl, and failed to
define types for secondary interface references. I've posted to axis-dev
   about this problem, but in the meantime using concrete types
throughout my service's dependancy hierachy seems to work (but is a
major pain).