axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@Bull.Net>
Subject set a new endpointURL with client-config.wsdd ?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:08:38 GMT
Hi All

In our effort to integrate Axis in our J2EE platform JOnAS, we have to
change the endpointURL of a generated class. The only way to do it
programmatically seems to be the getPort(URL) no ?
The problem is that from our J2EE platform view, we can just handle the
Service implementation, not the Ports, in other words, client use a
configured service/port instance (it's not his work to know the real URL
of a service).

And so my Question : How to configure the Ports endpointURL from the
encapsulating Service implementation ?

Thanks.