axis-java-user mailing list archives

From oleg shteynbuk <oshteyn...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject Re: log4j.properties question
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 23:41:48 GMT
In tomcat stop and start application from Tomcat Web Application Manager
did the trick at least for me on romcat 4.1.27.

Also you can use configureAndWatch() but there could be some problems
when using it with application servers, threading issues; but there
might be some improvement on this in log4j 1.3
BTW there is currently a discussion on log4j-user list on
configureAndWatch().

oleg

Mark D. Hansen wrote:

>Is there any way to get Axis to reconfigure logging (based on an updated log4j.properties)
without rebooting the servlet container that it is running inside of?