axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Gordon <st...@student.usyd.edu.au>
Subject Re: another Axis logging question
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:30:18 GMT
Methinks that the ZipException might be caused by something trying to
open a jar file - since a jar is just a renamed zip file IIRC.

stephen

Mark D. Hansen wrote:

>I'm trying to create/use a custom log4j.xml (same as log4j.properties, but XML format).
 As directed in the Axis documentation, I removed log4j.properties from axis.jar and have
placed my custom log4j.xml in the classpath.

>But, now when I run the axis-admin Ant tasks (e.g., to deploy or undeploy a web service),
I get a huge stack trace that starts with: