axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Xi, Keying" <keying...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: problem using wsdl2javaanttask
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:14:34 GMT
wsdl2java is not a core task that's defined in Ant.
The way I did it is to have a separate taskdef.xml file that defines tasks like wsdl2java
and java2wsdl etc, then have your build.xml import taskdef.xml

The taskdef.xml could look like this (change classpath to what you have defined):

  <taskdef name="wsdl2java" classname="org.apache.axis.tools.ant.wsdl.Wsdl2javaAntTask">
        <classpath refid="build-classpath"/>
  </taskdef>

  <taskdef name="java2wsdl" classname="org.apache.axis.tools.ant.wsdl.Java2WsdlAntTask">
        <classpath refid="build-classpath"/>
  </taskdef>

In your build.xml, add the following lines after "<?xml version="1.0" ?>", assuming
the taskdef.xml is under the same directory as build.xml:

<!DOCTYPE project [
        <!ENTITY taskdefs SYSTEM "file:taskdef.xml">
]>

Then the following line:

&taskdefs;

If you need further reference, download the Axis source distribution and take a look.