axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>
Subject RE: SerializationTester and Vector serialization
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 03:48:43 GMT
Hi Wolfgang and Stephanie,

  Thank you for using my SerializationTester.

  I was sad underneath because it seemed that no one has an interest
in the package. :)   But, some of folks are using the file and it's
been maintained. Great!! That's open source!

--
Toshi <toshi@apache.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: Kroll, Stephanie [mailto:SKroll@gers.com]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 12:45 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: SerializationTester and Vector serialization

Hi Wolfgang,

I was able to get sub-elements to serialize in-line by adding these
two lines to the serialize method of class SerializationTester:

        MessageContext msgContext =
                            new MessageContext( service.getEngine() );
added-> msgContext.setProperty(AxisEngine.PROP_DOMULTIREFS,
Boolean.FALSE);
added-> msgContext.setTypeMappingRegistry(_tmr);

        SerializationContext ctx =
                     new SerializationContextImpl(writer, msgContext);

Stephanie