axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject RE: EJB provider and JSR109
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 02:45:02 GMT
Thanks Samuel

Am worried not about how to expose a EJB as web service. I want to know
how the server   do the lookup and how it works.

JSR109 is "webservices for J2EE" and talk about how to expose J2EE
componets as webservices. I want to know how much axis support it. What
left to be done :)

Thanks for answer..

Srinath