axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Henrik Vendelbo" <hvende...@bluprints.com>
Subject SOAPMonitor
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:47:44 GMT
BusinessBluprints letterI am trying to get SOAPMonitor to work on my Win2k
machine running the latest Axis release within Tomcat 1.4.3

Having compiled the SOAPMonitorApplet and enabled the handler, I try to
access the /SOAPMonitor page. It starts to load the applet, but fails.

Class not found : SOAPMonitorApplet.class >> open HTTP connection failed

For some reason the port value in the HTML is "0", even though I have set
the init-param in web.xml to 5001 (is that the correct value ?).

Looking at the init() of the SOAPMonitorService servlet, it is obvious that
a port value "0", basicly tells me that something screwed up during
init() and the problem is not further specified or logged anywhere. dammit.

So, do anyone know the likely problems behind this ?