axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jaime Meritt <jmer...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Feature question/request: AXIS over JMS with C++ Binding
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:45:49 GMT
Piero,

I am unaware of any JMS transport support in the C++ Axis client.  Granted,
I am unfamiliar with the C++ implementation so I cannot say that decisively.

However, if you are interested in testing out a C++ JMS client for inclusion
with Axis, we provide one at Sonic Software.  I would be more than happy to
help you integrate with SonicMQ from the Axis C++ side since I have a lot of
experience with the Axis JMS integration on the Java side (I wrote a good
deal of it).

http://www.sonicsoftware.com/products/enterprise_messaging/sonicmq_clients/i
ndex.ssp

Cheers,
Jaime

-----Original Message-----
From: Piero Campanelli [mailto:pieroc@pierocampanelli.info]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 12:10 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Feature question/request: AXIS over JMS with C++ Binding

Hi,

i am trying to understand if this feature exists. I want to use SOAP over
JMS to get a decent QoS for my service. However I need to attach in the
future clients from different platforms (this is the scope of web service
technology:).

If I adopt Axis over JMS, does exist some tool that generates stubs for
C/C++/Python.... from my Axis generated WSDL ?

If it doesn't exist I think i have to code theoretically a tool that reads
the WSDL, generate C code and interfaces to JMS using a C / C++ JMS library
(if exists...).

Is it correct?

Tnx