axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jose Miguel Selman" <jsel...@bee.cl>
Subject Passing Values through handlers
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:31:50 GMT
Folks, sorry for the HTML message I sent earlier... Human Mistake :-) ...
I'm pasting the contents of the previous email.

Thanks,

Jose M Selman

--------------------------

Hi:
    I have a question regarding on how to pass values from one handler to
another in a handler chain, this is needed in order to by-pass one of the
handlers for certain cases.
    I came with the idea of using properties in the MessageContext, but I
have a few questions about it. Is there one Context per request or is it
shared within requests? Will this approach be thread safe?
    I haven't found anything about this in the documentation, so any help
will be extremely appreciated.

Cheers...

Jose M Selman