axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Wouter Westenbrink" <wou...@submedia.nl>
Subject Weservice specific location for storing files ?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:30:46 GMT
Dear All,

Thank you Stephen, for you're input.

I noticed that when I create a file without specifying a path, it goes
in the tomcat home folder.

My problem now lies in the fact that in the course that I'm developping
there will be as much as 1000 webservices deployed on a central server.
Future students will test their webservice in a local tomcat/axis
environment first and later deploy it on this central server. Each
student will deploy a set of about 5 webservices, the set is the same
for all students.

So what I need (I think) is a webservice specific location for storing
the file. It would be nice if it was possible to deploy this file with
the webservice so I do not have to send te file as a SOAP attachement
when the user switches from local to central server environment.

greetings,

Wouter Westenbrink