axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ian_d_stew...@bankone.com
Subject Re: Serializing Java types
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 20:50:16 GMT

Use a java.util.Calendar.  It will be serialized as a xsd:dateTime

HTH,
Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
ian_d_stewart@bankone.com
(614) 213-6100

Balaji Thirugnanam <Bthirugnanam@ceiamerica.com> on 08/04/2003 04:37:52 PM

Please respond to axis-user@ws.apache.org

To:   "'axis-user@ws.apache.org'" <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:  Serializing Java types

Hi,

does anyone know how to serialize a java.sql.Date/Timestamp,

-Balaji .T