axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik_Vanhe...@inventivedesigners.com
Subject License question
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 07:24:15 GMT
I have a need to identify the license for each component included in axis.
Most of the jars are easy, however I'm in doubt about a few of the jar
files included in the distribution namely jax-rpc.jar and saaj.jar. Since
they don't contain the implementation I don't think they fall under the EA
license of the Sun WSDP. But if they don't then which license do they fall
under, I can't find any reference on the Sun site about the specification
license ?

---------

Erik Vanherck  -  System Programmer & Designer
Inventive Designers
Visit http://www.inventivedesigners.com
Visist http://www.inventivedesigners.com/scriptura for Scriptura
information !

Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Erik_Vanherck@inventivedesigners.com

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular
Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949